Guage Repair Paint???

I am not at all familiar with your specific Imperial or how its gauges are
illuminated however, you mentioned "electroluminescent" lighting.  If this is
the kind of gauge that is lit by a very dim bulb filtered though a dark filter
that gives just enough light to make the needles & numbers actually glow in the
dark, the paint you need is available at many of the better-stocked sporting
goods stores that cater to hunters.  In addition to lighting gauges in WW2 era
airplanes and numerous makes of automobiles, the paint is also used by some
hunters on their sights.  If this is what you need, contact me off the list and
I will give you the manufacturer's name.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!