Generator for a 1953 Imperial

quint: I have a 53 also. Let me rummage around and see if there is an extra
one. There also is a guy near me, also with a 53, that mey have a line on
one.

Can you find me a new grille?  LOL

Currell

>From: "Quint Villanueva" <Qlv@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: IML: Generator for a 1953 Imperial
>Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:42:43 -0800
>
>Hi Folks
>
>I am in need of a generator for my 1953 Imperial.  Anyone have any
>suggestions where I might find one.  It does not have to be new or rebuilt.
>  I just need the generator.
>Thanks
>
>                                             Quint
><< QuintinL.Villanueva,Jr..vcf >>

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account is over
limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es