1965? Valve Cover Stickers

http://www.osborn-reproduction.com/catalog/SearchByProductType.asp?rsCategory_Action=Filter%28%22Model+%3D+%27CHRYSLER%27%22%29&rsCategory_Position=PAR:

> Chris H.
>
> 60 NY T&C
> 66 LeBaron

Chris,

I guess I started this whole question privately, when I put up the following
page on the club's website:
http://www.imperialclub.org/Yr/1965/Stickers/index.htm

I wanted to make sure that these would be the right ones for my bro-in-law's
'65 convertible.  Can you tell me whether that looks right, and whether it's
also correct for 1966 (just for the sake of info. on the website)?

Also, anyone who has access to inkjet silver-foil paper (can be ordered on
the internet for $1.50 per sheet, enough for 5 stickers), can print your own
stickers using the artwork found on this page.  I spray mine with a coat of
clear urethane to keep them from deteriorating.  If you have a good printer
(like a photo printer), believe it or not, they look fabulous!

Best Regards,

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan, Turquoise