silent flite

Very likely it will fit since 1960 Facel Vegas used
the same Chrysler RB engine block.  They were likely
shipped to France with the same off-the-shelf fan
clutch used that year.

The problem with finding fan clutches for A/C equipped
Imperials from 1959-65 is that there is so little
clearance between the water pump and the radiator.  In
1966, a new, wider, thinner radiator was used that
gave more clearance.

The Chrysler 300 Club had these fan clutches
reproduced for 300 Letter Cars of the era.  I found a
clutch for my 1960 New Yorker through that resource.
In fact, the 300 Club is a great resource for
information on mechanical bits shared with Imperials
of the same year.  Check this out:

http://www.chrysler300club.com/tech/techlist.html

Chris H.

60 NY T&C