All time favorite Imperial

I would just like to add my .02 cents here. It was the 1957 Imperial which got me hooked on Imperials, unfortunately my love affair only lasted up through the 1961 model year, with a break at the 1960 which I found way too overdone and awkward. The 1962 was back on the right track of distinctive elegant styling, but after that they started looking like everything else. This is most likely the reason the 1958 sales were the best in Imperial history. This is only my opinion, and even though I may have liked certain styling more than others, I was still sad to see the Imperial line discontinued, and then later resurrected as a Seville look alike, and discontinued again.

Bill '59 Crown