57s - all time favorite Imperial

Being alive and very interested in automobiles in 1957, I can fully agree with Hugh! Seeing a '57 Imperial for the first time, was like seeing an alien invader into the automobile world. It's sleek, clean, and unique style had no match anywhere in the world at that time. Even the '57 Caddy couldn't come close to matching the sex appeal that was found in the Imperial design. It also lasted through three years of production which was unprecedented in those times when complete body styles changed every year

Bill '59 Crown