Calander Update

Don, Frank and all,

Chris Hoffman has taken it upon himself to sort it out with Cafe Press
because as Philippe pointed out other clubs are selling Calendars with
pictures, so I don't think this is insurmountable.  The whole point of using
Cafe Press is, no one has to lay out any cash in advance.  With Printers
there is a minimum order, with Kinko's ( I don't have one here) who several
other people have recommended, someone will have to have it printed collect
the money and ship them.

I've heard from a number of People, that the Forward Look List has lost
money on their Calendar, because there's a minimum order from the printer
then they are never able to sell them all.  I don't want anyone in that
position, then there's the endless trips to the Post Office during the
holiday season to ship them.

The great thing about Cafe Press is I upload the artwork for each item, and
there's no cost.  As people order they print whatever item it is that the
person orders, they collect the money, they ship it.   And there's no time
or money lost, just my time to make the artwork for the item.  The other
nice thing is the CafePress store is always there!  We've had members print
stickers, and t-shirts etc, but then they leave and there's no more of that
item available.  With Cafe Press even if I leave  the store is still there
for the club.  The item doesn't leave with me.

I appreciate all the idea's that have been suggested and just as soon as
this is sorted out I'll let you know.

Leslie  '67 Sedan