Long Term Storage

> I'm getting ready to put my imperial away for quite a long time. What type
of things should I do to prepare the car for long term storage (5+ years).
I'm storing it inside in a heated, dry location.

> Steven M. Rustin Jr.

Steve,

We have gathered some of the past tips on the topic of winter storage at:
http://www.imperialclub.org/Repair/General/storage.htm

But others might have additional tips for more "long-term" storage.

Best Regards,

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan, Turquoise