test STOP!!!!!

ok folks...
Please stop the test mesages replies!
He had problems with his old email service and
signed up with yahoo in Australia and now all is well.
Over 600 of us received the test message but most of
us do not want to hit the delete key 600 times!
one reply from a list member should have been plenty.

Remember 1 line 'me too" type posts are not allowed on
the iml.

Here are the rules in case anyone needs a refresher.

Now bsck yo the Imperials!
Jeff Ingraham
moderator

IML Rules of Etiquette, written by the IML
Administrators, January 1999.

SHORT LIST OF DO'S:

1. Everything here is Imperial focused... keep it so.
(If you feel it is not, take it to the Salon. )
2. CHANGE your subject line, probably every time you
post!
3. Trim your posts, and use plain text.
4. Respect other people and their cars!
5. Diversity is our strength - this is a worldwide,
multicultural club!

SHORT LIST OF DON'TS:

1. No Personal Attacks, No Politics, No Religion, No
Bashing.
2. Post no graphics or other large files to the entire
list.
3. No short, one-line responses like "Cool!" or
"That's right!"
4. No personal replies to the whole list - send those
to the person concerned.