Please WELCOME Harry (1972)

Hi Harry!
I myself have bought parts for my '72 imp from this guy: Big Dogs-Cars, Phil
Juliano,Jr.

  4735 Rte., Sodus, NY 14551

  (315) 483-6757

  bigdog1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am very pleased with the service he gave me. Please send him a mail or
phone him.
Feel free to also send me a mail if you like some time.
slayerking88@xxxxxxxxxxx
Joran Vordal,Norway.