Thumbs Up for two 1955 Imperial Products

Thumbs Up for two 1955 Imperial Products

No, you will have to remove the die cast Imperial from your old door sills and reassemble.  Even though my sills were in very poor condition the Imperial die cast script was in very good condition.  To remove I took my "Dremel" tool and ground down the edges of the mounting stud until I could pop off the script with a putty knife.  Don't overgrind as you need to be able head over again ( I used a small chisel to do this) plus the old inner sill you will need for a drill template as they don't add these holes...probably gave you more info then you needed.