Please WELCOME Paul Roads (1967)

New Subscriber(s): Paul Roads
Email Address is: proads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Terre Haute Indiana

Car(s) owned: 1967 2 Door Imperial Convertible (red exterior with white and
black interior and a white convertible top

Self-Introduction: I've known this 67 convertible for more than 25 years.
The old-boy who had it before me is in his 80's and in poor health.  He
truely loved this car as you would often see him washing her down and wiping
her off while enjoying a few "cold ones" on a nice summer day.  Every once
in a while you would see him sitting in the car in the rain with the top up.
His daughter asked him why he did this and he told her that it reminded him
of when he was in his tent while serving in the military.  Many years later,
I spotted the car for sale in the local paper and knew it had to be
Raymond's 67 Imperial Convertible!  I bought it a few days later.  I was
planning on restoring the car but I think I may be in over my head.  I'm
having second thoughts and I'm considering trying to find someone more
capable of doing the car justice.  I want to find someone capable of
restoring it and enjoying it as much as Ray did.  I really like the car but
I'm not mechanically inclined and my free time is limited.  I thought about
just puttin
g the car away for a few years but the thought of just letting it sit
doesn't feel right either.  I think for now I'll try to find someone I can
trust to look it over for me and perhaps go through it.  If you have any
advice or comments don't hesitate to contact me!