Thumbs Up for two 1955 Imperial Products

Thumbs Up for two 1955 Imperial Products

Doorsills
81 Graham Ave.
North Haledon, NJ 07508
(973) 423-1196

This is a garage type operation although they have patterns for hundreds of cars  (Imperials through 1956 only).  My 1955 Imp Newport was $220 plus $15 shipping.  As I said I am real pleased with the appearance but they are slow.