1955 Kelsey Hayes Brake Booster

Carl:
      The KH master cylinder & booster kit
is available from Jim Fredrick, a member of the WPC club.  918 W Co. Rd
C2
Roseville, Mn. 55113. ...... 651-484-1184.
estatecars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     The kit consists of the large diaphragm
for the booster & seals for the M/C.  Last time I purchased from him was
several yrs. ago & the price was $125.00.  May be more now. ......... I
have a complete core unit if any one is interested in rebuilding it.
..... The alternative is to send your unit to Karps.

Cheers
Jim Martin ....... Sunnyvale, Ca
1939 Custom Imperial  Limousine C24