Kelsey Hayes Booster Diagram

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1955/Preview/Page024.htm

You have but to check the club's 1955 page for the above.  It does not say kesey-hayes on the drawing, but I'm guessing that this is what you seek?

The front of the service manual is located here for your viewing pleasure:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1955/Preview/

If anyone has service manuals or literature that we do not yet have posted, the website crew is always on the lookout to borrow items to harmlessly scan and return for the benefit of all.  Contact information is at the bottom of each IML message should you find something and wish to contact us.

-Kenyon

Carl Hill <clhilly@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
looking for a brake booster diaphragm for a 1955 Imperial,Kelsey Hayes unit.
Reply clhilly@xxxxxxxxxxx