Working on old Imperials

I don't know, I think there is a lot to be said for a car that can be made to
run with a pocket knife, match book, and a nail file (i.e. my 1965 Imperial
when it died on the freeway once a long long time ago), as opposed to one that
has to be started over a modem after being towed 200 miles to the nearest
qualified service technician (my parents 2003 Whatyamacallit).

Although, I would have to admit, you are probably right. Most mechanics these
days would have no clue figuring out how or why one would use a pocket knife,
matchbook, and a nail file to make a 1965 Imperial run.

Paul