Droping off the list

Well folks as I mentioned earlier I have sold both of my Imperials which is bad enough, but the really bad news is that I replaced them with a 57 Ca---lac coupe. I just wanted to comment on what a fine group of people are involved in this club. I know I will never find anything like it from the snobby caddy owners but I will look.  Thanks again for your kind attention and information.

Imperialless Joe, previous owner of a 55 coupe, 64 crown , and a 65 convert.