Member Spotlight - November

Hi All,

I hope this month you'll all stop in and Visit with Paul Wentink
(randallpark@xxxxxxx) He has a marvelous collection of cars and is one of
the frequent contributors to the Mailing-List.

http://www.imperialclub.org/IML-specific/Spotlight/Nov03/index.htm

If you haven't checked out this great Feature in the Past You can find a
listing of all the Spotlights Here:
http://www.imperialclub.org/IML-specific/Spotlight

Thanks for Sharing with us this month Paul!

Leslie '67 Sedan