Calendars & cafe Press

Under those terms and conditions, it would seem that this company can't support
the types of projects that a club like ours would undertake.

Would it be possible for us to find someone else to support our gift shop?
Today it is calandars, tomorrow it might be something else. Their policy is
very limiting.

Paul