Cafe Press Calendars

Group:

I don't know who these people are but they're crazy as a loon.  Chrysler has control only on photos that they took such as production pictures, etc.  No manufacturer has any control over photos of privately owned merchandise.  Someone should ask Cafe Press what their legal theory on this remark is.

Bob

Bob

RandalPark@xxxxxxx wrote:
Leslie,

I would like five calendars and I will be happy to pay $20.00 each. I think that Cafe Whatever has some nerve thinking that Chrysler Corporation somehow has any valid interest in pictures of our cars. The only permission required should be that of the owners who's cars are in the calendar. The whole thing sounds fishy to me. I have seen lots of calendars with collector cars pictured.

Is there anyway that we can pull the rest of our "Club Store" from them and manage it through someone else?

I just had a thought (oh no, not another one!). What if someone from Chrysler Corporation saw our calendar and decided to say something to Cafepress? Maybe our calendar was SO impressive that the big boys don't think that they can compete (as if they needed to).

If you are able to get them printed through someone else, that will be fine. If necessary I will pay for my order up front. I am sorry that you may have to do all of the work in shipping them. You already do way more work to keep this thing going. We are all thankful for your efforts.

Paul