From: Don Savard <res03r3f@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: BILLBOARDS

--------------FDC1AB77606C388C761E3E75

     New billboards are getting attention in Arizona.
     Some reported seeing one or two messages, but the
     newspaper listed all of them. Here's a list of all
     variations of the "God Speaks" billboards. The
     billboards are a simple black background with white
     text. No fine print or sponsoring organization is
     included. These are awesome... enjoy.