Selling my Imperial

Sadly I must sell my '67 Crown Coupe , the advert is on the site. For the
sake of space I left off the fact that the turn signal switch,  headlight
switch and the AM/FM signalseeking  radio have all been replaced. Plus it
comes with lots of parts including tail light lenses and grill chrome.

Marc

67 Crown Coupe