Fair Price for a '74 LeBaron

I don't know how much the '74 is worth, that's kind of hard to judge
(and really, only you & he can answer that), but you might want to
consider that '77 Chrysler a little more.  I had the opportunity to
ride in one at a meet (I'm sorry, I can't remember whose it was), and
they are nice cars.  (In my opinion.)  If you can get both at a
"reasonable" price it might not be a bad deal . . .

Mark M