Re:booster vacuum source

Unless the intake manifold and port for the car that has the potential
booster problem ( 59? ) are radically different from 95 + percent of the
other Chrysler products,  the vacuum for the booster is ported from the
intake manifold and is common to the entire intake.  Ill grant that the port
is probably closer to number 8 , or is perhaps between numbers 7 and 8
depending on the intake style, but the booster takes advantage of the entire
volume of vacuum available.  I highly doubt that the design of the intake
manifold directs vacuum from only one cylinder in a V-8 engine.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe