local Imperial Club & our website resources

local Imperial Club & our website resources

Hi Richard and all,

Please remember that we have a section of the website labeled "Events", as well as one dedicated to listing the more conventional, actual-reality clubs.

If you're in both of those areas with your info, you may be able to get the word out even more efficiently, since we have visitors to the site that are not within eyeshot of the IML.

http://imperialclub.com/Events/index.htm
http://imperialclub.com/ClubsAndLinks/Clubs.htm
This second one is under the Mailing List & Club button on the homepage.

Good luck in your endeavor!!!

-Kenyon

"Woolf,Richard" <richard.woolf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Everybody,
About a month ago I mention about starting a local Imperial Club in the
Central New Jersey, South Eastern Pennsylvania area.
We decided to have a get together dinner at the Town and Country Diner in
Bordentown N.J. on Rt. 206 and Rt. 130. The date for the first get together
will be Nov. 14th (Friday night) at 7:00-7:30. I need to know how many are
coming so I can arrange reservations for the group. If any body in this area
of the country is interested e-mail me letting me know. Hopefully the
weather will be good, and we can bring our Imperials out.

Rich Woolf
'66 Crown
'73 LeBaron