59 Crown glovebox

I would call a lock smith. He can make a key for you right at your home, and
then it will also fit the trunk, unless that lock has been changed. Sounds like
you would need the key anyway.

If the glove box isn't in good condition, you may be able to slip your fingers
into it from up under the dash. Taking the dash out would be a little extreme.
However, the glove box door would need to be open in order to actually remove
the glove box from the dash correctly.

If you find a good replacement ahead of time, you could cut into it from up
under the dash, remove the contents, and even open the door from the inside,
allowing you to take the lock out and bring it to the lock smith to have a key
made.

Again, if the trunk lock is original, and the trunk is open, you could remove
the lock from it and have a key made. It should be the same lock as the glove
box.

In case you didn't notice, "been there, done that".

Have fun!

Paul

Paul