Dick Benjamin

I last "spoke" to Dick on October 19th and he said he was going camping with
the family for a few weeks. Let's hope they're out of harm's way and that
their home is safe. I do not know how to reach them on the road, but I am
sure he will check in when he can.

Keep him in your good thoughts, and ditto for everyone in our fire-ravaged
SoCal...

Chris in LA
Thankful for nothing worse than a lot of soot in my yard