1977 New Yorker Brougham

Hi All,

Finally found the time to go check out the 77 New Yorker I mentioned a week or so ago.  If anyone is interested please let me know.  This car actually has only 35,130 miles on it even though the guys ad said 37,000.  It was kept in a climate controlled Garage until 3yrs ago when it was purchased from the original owner.  The current owner has kept it inside all the time also but just in his own garage.  I think his wife is after him to get rid of it.  The price is 2,850. but I think it could be negotiated at least a little.  The car is a white 4dr hdtp. and has red cloth interior not leather as I originally thought.  It needs a tune up or at least to be driven some but since it has only the second set of tires on it they should be replaced before its driven much. The chrome on this car is perfect.  The trim around the wheel wells has no little dings or any marks.  There is no rust on the car an it is about as perfect as they come.  If I could afford it I would buy it myself, but that isn't in the cards right now.  I told the guy he should advertise it on Ebay but he looked at me like I was from about Mars so I assume he isn't into the computer.  Anyway if anyone is interested email me off list at smt@xxxxxxxxxxx and I can send the pictures we took and tell you little more about it.

The owner said the only people who have looked at it so far are people looking for a car to drive in the winter.  So far they have all thought it was to big.  Thank Heavens.

Steve T.
62LeBaron