My 58 Crown Coupe Update

Mick here again!
                        Got the car painted champagne gold! Not really a gold more of a mustard but that's the way it is with the white roof. Putting back all the bits now. Would like to get some of the stuff chromed but it's getting much to dear but got a bit of stuff chromed and had good luck with the pott metal on it. No pitting. Doing up the interior it is not half as dear as the paint work. My interior has jacquard cloth and metallic leather and vinyl on the door trims, leather on the seats - Leslie you were right about the leather in the middle of the seats, sorry! Carpet I could get the right loop pile and colour but all has to be sewn not moulded and I have to get a mould for the heel mat. I think underneath the electric seat there is vinyl which comes up and gets sewn to the carpet. Can somebody please verify this for me? Another thing is missing nuts and bolts all the sizes of bolts and nuts over here are all one size under the size of the thread. i.e. 3/16 thread has a 3/8 head. I can only get 3/16 by 5/16 do you guys in America have this type of trouble? Or are these just cheap Asian imported nuts and bolts? Getting it all together, will be going in about a months time. Who is in charge of the 58 page so I can send some photo's soon? Thanks for the help

Mick Maxwell - 58 Crown Coupe