Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Electrical Help on a '56

I want to chime in on this too, though it didn't happen to my Imps, but my
Grand Caravan.
My daughter left the glovebox door open and ran down the battery, and there
was just no way it would take a charge. I finally got smart and changed the
battery, problem solved.
Sometimes if you run one down far enough, they just won't recover.
Phil <><