valve cover gasket holes

I am curious, did your '63s have a pcv valve in the valve cover on the right
side? It seems that the number of hold down bolts and the addition of the
alignment tabs occured coincidently with the addition of the positive crankcase
ventiliation system.

Paul

changed In a message dated 10/24/2003 10:00:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,