Electrical Help on a '56

Hi, did anyone try jump starting the car? This will
tell you what is wrong and where to start. If it
starts, battery or connection. Use good cables!
Walmart specials are not good cables. Always connect
the dead battery first then the jump vehicle. Connect
the ground clamp to a grounded metal body source on
the jump vehicle. Sparks and batteries do not mix. RC