Gaskets for the '60. Thanks

Dear everyone, Thanks for the info, Feldpro is obviously the way to go and i will be sure to get the foil insulation pack back under the intake manifold, Richard
'60 Crown
RandalPark@xxxxxxx wrote:
The full set of gaskets from Felpro should be available through nearly any parts house in the United States. It would contain all of the gaskets that you mention and then some.

I usually order one of these everytime I purchase a car, and then I have what I need as I discover problems and go in to fix them.

These sets can run anywhere from $65.00 to $195.00 depending on the car engine and who is selling it to you. I wouldn't think that the set for a 413 would be all that expensive.

Paul