73 autotemp question/Perfomance Analysis contact

73 autotemp question/Perfomance Analysis contact

Hi Rich,
  here's the place that sells autotemp servos remanufactured with aluminium
bodies.

  Performance Analysis Company
  1345 Oak Ridge Turnpike
  PMB 258
  Oak Ridge, TN  37830

  865.482.9175

  It looks like a well done piece,  and their service is great so far.
I'm suprised that it might be defective,  but that's been  my luck with
everything I've done to the car this fall.  hah

jack
73
81