Imperial or other antique events-So. California 10/25-26/03

Imperial or other antique events-So. California 10/25-26/03

If anyone has any information of events this weekend please advise to my
email address frush1600@xxxxxxxx  Are the cruise in events still being held in
Burbank on Friday night?
Thanks for any information.
Frank Rush