Want to put pics of your Imp on the site?

Want to put pics of your Imp on the site?

The Online Imperial Club is exactly that, and if you're reading this, you're in the club.

There are some terriffic photo essays and stories on the site already.  If you have a car, we'd be happy to post pictures of it.  Even better if you can jot down some notes or stories on a Word document!  Reading about people as you see their cars beats static photos in my book, but to each his/her own.  I have my email address on my set and have received a few emails from people that were just surfing the web who offered parts or had questions.  You never know what will come of it, and its sort-of neighborly.

The club has a dedicated team of volunteers that would be happy to accept digital pictures by email or can scan actual photos for you and return them.

Please see this link, just off the main page (Support Staff), I you would like to jump in.  there is also a link at the bottom of all IML messages that will allow you to contact the site/club administrators.  Here's the link:

http://www.imperialclub.com/OIC-Specific/TeamOfVolunteers/index.htm

I'd also like to mention that we are always hungry for reference material, literature, and marketing items that would further fill out the website, so please help if you can.

____________

Here are a few links that are worth honorable mention (may provide inspiration?):

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1931/Anderson/Index.htm

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1938/blueC19/index.htm

http://www.imperialclub.com/Varieties/Special/Professional/Limos/YearByYear/1939/Martin/index.htm

http://www.dte.net/57imperial/54saga/index.htm