1990 l body computer ( HELP PLEASE)DickB?

1990 l body computer ( HELP PLEASE)DickB?

Yes in some ways, the 80's was like the 60's...

If you remeber it, chances are you weren't there, lol.

Actually, I don't recall when Chrysler first started
using body computers... now that would be an
interesting triva question!