Camping in Minneapolis

the following is a link to the Minnesota Tourism Information web page which may be of help.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Camping in Minneapolis

In a message dated 6/25/03 1:47:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, chrysler1978@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Looking for advice for camping in Minneapolis on the July 20th weekend while
I am at the WPC/OIC meet.  Anyone have any advice?

I am John Muller from Atlanta, a fellow 78 NYB owner and camper.  I saw your post re camping and was wondering if you had any replies.  This year we are trailering the 54 Custom Imperial and will do a bit of camping en route to Mnpls.  I have a campground directory, but it is in the trailer in a whse in Chattanooga.  I assume you tow a camper behind a NYB.  I have an Airstream that I sometimes tow behind my NYB, though I dont usually go far due to the range limit of approx 125 miles caused by 6mpg w/ trailer.
Keep me posted if you find a campground nearby, as I may also decide to spend the first couple of nights there and move to the hotel for the weekend.

John