1990 imperial body computer ( HELP PLEASE)

1990 imperial body computer ( HELP PLEASE)

I would try www.car-part.com for the computer IF you really need one.  As
for the different options, there probably is only one type of body computer,
it is just what is enabled in it (I'm saying this because there is only one
listed in the interchange).  Now, it may cost a bit for a dealer to hook a
DRB tool up to one to program it (I think that is what he means by reading
from the old one to the new one).

As for a battery cable, a salvage yard may be a good alternative to a
fabricated cable or the dealer price.

Good luck,
Mark
1990 Chrysler Imperial