'60 413 Tune Up Kit/ Single or Dual Points?

'60 413 Tune Up Kit/ Single or Dual Points?

Hi, Jim,

You will want single points - unless someone has
dropped a 300F Ram Induction engine into your LeBaron!
The 300F was the only Chrysler to use dual points in
1960.

Happy Motoring,

Chris H.

60 NY T&C (413 w/ single points)