1956 Power Window Switch How-To

This weekend I repaired my 1956 Imperial driver's master power window
switch, after it finally quit responding to all my wiggling and pleading to
work.  I know someone else was recently looking for a new 1956 master window
switch, and thought it might be helpful to document the repairs I made.
Others (like Elijah or Dick Benjamin, who gave me some great tips to get
started on this project!) may know what other years are constructed the same
way, and maybe this information will be helpful for owners of other years as
well.  If not, you should have bought the best....a '56! ;-)
http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Electrical/1956Switch/index.htm

Best Regards,

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan, Turquoise