1956 Brake Shoe Guide Spring Retainer

I looked it up in my manuel and it is completly
differnt than my 55. I have a feeling the pins are the
same but the 56 is a center plane set in the front and
has some type of block rather than the pipe with
rubber.  Sound like a heck of lot better system.  If
the pin is the same if it looks like a nail with a
flat spot on the end and is about 11/2 inches long. If
not try Kanters auto part.  They will send you a free
catalog just use dogpile search for Kanters and fill
out the form. There are other companies that will do
the same. RC

--- Mike & Christine Trettin
<mtrettin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Roger,

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1956/FSM/Page048.htm