Please Welcome a New Member Tom Thomas (1972)

Please Welcome a New Member Tom Thomas (1972)

New Subscriber(s): Tom Thomas
Email Address is: tthomas7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Central Ohio

Car(s) owned: 1972 LeBaron (Brown)

Self-Introduction: My father purchased this car in 1973. He has recently
passed away, and I am trying to decide whether to keep it. It is still in
beautiful condition.