Please WELCOME Returning Members, Jim and Yolande Dellinger (1959)

Please WELCOME Returning Members, Jim and Yolande Dellinger (1959)

New Subscriber(s): James Dellinger
Email Address is: jdellinger1@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: northern  Ohio - Attica

Car(s) owned: 1959 Imperial convertible red

Self-Introduction: I was on-line before and would like to be back.  Yolande
and myself bought this car in Saudi Arabia 3 years ago and it's complete now
except for one insiginia on the trunk handle.  We are making a trailer from
a '59 Coupe to pull behind on long trips.

Jim and Yolande