soft top well liner for '65 (and carpet)

soft top well liner for '65 (and carpet)

Thank  you Greg and again Chris... i had  looked on the internet and
found auto carpets .com and they had the carpet they claim for the
imperials the price was 203.00 dollars and they said it was the loop
carpet .. if u look at that web site they have sample photos of the
carpet......thanking u both,,,,