My 1964 Imperial for sale.

----- Original Message -----
From: <LoneRacer440@xxxxxxx>
To: "Multiple recipients of MoPar" <mml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 6:42 AM
Subject: My 1964 Imperial for sale.

> I am selling my 1964 2 door crown Imperial located here in King of
Prussia, PA, right outside of Philly, near Valley Forge. This is a nice
survivor, off white, 413, pushbutton trans, sure grip, starts up and drives.
The interior is very nice except for the driver's seat which needs some
cloth repair. I put new Pep boys econo tires on it, new battery, electronic
ignition, new regulator, plugs,wires. The motor runs very good. The things
it needs: an exhaust, that would need to be done by some exhaust shop. There
is a leak in the tranny, probably a shift seal or something like that. There
is a leak somewhere in the brake line I cannot find, probably a wheel
cylinder. I will take $3000 for it or $1500 and a car trailer that is ready
to go which I could haul my Challenger with. I got pics somewhere. Thanks.