Speed wrench and bolt question

I can tell you are about to embark on somthing you
have never done before right?  If you are planing on
changing exhaust manifolds on any car you must spray
the nuts and bolt at least 3 times with a good
penatrating oil.  Liquid wrench, lock nut, W-D 40 or
other penatrating oil. I do it once a day for three
seperate days. You will be a lot happier with the
results.  Heated bolts like exhaust bolts twist off
real easy. So be very careful.  RC

--- Daniel M Wing <imp1983@xxxxxxxx> wrote: > Hi,