Help in finding correct type carpet.

Looking to replace my carpet from my 66 Imperial. It is dark green. Any
suggestions ??? It doesn't have to be an exact duplicate weave as my main
interest is the color match and drivers foot/heel pad be as close to
original as possible (Not the exact carpet weave). I understand that I can
find carpet pre-cut for front and back for my 4-door model. Should I go
this route ?? Any suggestions would be helpful as I am willing to cut my
own if need be.