Towing RV with Imperials (68)

Hello,

I am considering a 68 sedan (440CID w/AC) as a tow vehicle for a 68 24 ft
Airstream (approx 3900 lbs). Looking for information and advice. What made up
the "towing package" from Chrysler for this vehicle?
Can anyone provide experience with setting up this vehicle with aftermarket
hitch, trailer brakes, trans cooler, etc.?

Thanks,
James