Manuals-First Shot!

Hi All!....while going thru the books/car stuff in the garage (still have boxs
of stuff there from 4 years ago) I have decided to offer the FSM and other
manuals I have for sale. First shot is for anyone on the IML that may be
interested. I'm not trying to make a killing on these and would like a 'car
person' to have them since they are ( except for one) basically 'new'. I
ordered these years !!! ago back when you could get them directly from
Chrysler for very reasonable prices....I was single then and had money!! which
means I bought them either late 1970's or early 1980's.......Anyway, here what
I have:
(Note: the 1977 Dodge manual is 'used' but very good as I had a 1977 Dodge Van
at the time...all other are like new and never used, just took the plastic-
wrap off years ago when they went into the box)

..1979-E Fisher Body Service Manual
..1970 FSM Imperial & Chrysler ( I have two of these for some reason)
..1972 Chassis Service Manual-Plymouth/Chrysler/Imperial
        (Blue with white lettering)
..1977 Dodge Compact Plymouth Voyager Service Manual
   (says inside is for: B100,B200,B300,CB300,MB300,MB400,PB100,PB200,PB300)
..1970 Service manual - Dodge Challenger / Dart (is yellow w/Black lettering)
..1974 This is actually two books STILL IN THE PASTIC WRAP
      1)Body Service Manual
      2)Chassis Service Manual
      for Chrysler /  Plymouth

If anyone is interested in any of these, feel free to contact me directly at:
dan.donna.m@xxxxxxx - I would rather see them go to IML members than sold on
EBay to someone else! Make me an offer I can't refuse!!!
Thanks all!
Dan Melnik